Extreme United Destruction Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Must suck to have been in the APRN IPO and holding
Extreme United Destruction Index du Forum  » Partie Publique  » Venez nous déclarer vos guerres ici!  » Must suck to have been in the APRN IPO and holding
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck
Autres

Nom IG: Jensen Breck
Ally: Noobs
Point(s): 576

Message Posté le: 13/10/2017 10:59:12    Sujet du message: Must suck to have been in the APRN IPO and holding
Répondre en citant Revenir en haut

NFLX has had a huge jump after hours due to earnings (Although they missed on earnings, but had a lot of subscribers).
This caused the market to jump up at the end of the day.
Now I'm hearing Health Care isn't going to get through the senate and suddenly the market is selling off (Not really, it went down a point and a half, but in this environment, that's a crash!).
By tomorrow I assume the BTFD folks will have brought things back to +10 in the ES.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://stockaholics.net/threads/stock-market-today

App Trailer Video

Publicité

Message Posté le: 13/10/2017 10:59:12    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Extreme United Destruction Index du Forum  » Partie Publique  » Venez nous déclarer vos guerres ici!  » Must suck to have been in the APRN IPO and holding
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX