Extreme United Destruction Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Questions on Minigames
Extreme United Destruction Index du Forum  » Partie Publique  » FLOOD PARTY  » Questions on Minigames
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Autres

Nom IG: aaron
Ally: LGH
Point(s): 707

Message Posté le: 03/05/2018 11:35:55    Sujet du message: Questions on Minigames
Répondre en citant Revenir en haut

Hello,

I've been trying to think of minigames that would incorporate well into my game and visual novels in general. Usually I dislike minigames, and I'm trying to find a way past that--by actually figuring out what is enjoyable. While making games I like to consider what others enjoy based on my experiences--so I'll probably never program timed event sequences since those terrify me. I'd also probably let people choose in the beginning of the game if they want to play the minigames on hard or easy modes, or if they want to skip them.

For instance, in my game I could probably skip the minigame, but it takes out something from the experience by not letting the player move the story forward by their own skills. It also takes away the unlockables that I had planned for people who succeed at the minigames.

One of the problems I am running into is finding a good minigame that will fit the theme of my game. For example, I know rhythm games would probably fit well with my game, AIdol, so I've been considering those. But for part of my game, I have the player hack into phones to access information. At first I considered a pipe puzzle minigame for this, but now I'm not sure. But how would a rhythm game work its way into phone hacking?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29254
Custom explainer video agency

Thanks

Publicité

Message Posté le: 03/05/2018 11:35:55    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Extreme United Destruction Index du Forum  » Partie Publique  » FLOOD PARTY  » Questions on Minigames
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX